Thursday, January 14, 2016

Needle felted dog Boston Terrier Buddy








Needle felted miniature French Bulldog Buddy
He is about 10 cm tall and he is waiting to be adopted.
If you like him you can contact me over ETSY


This Boston Terrier is looking for a good home.
His name is Buddy.A beautiful needle felted black and white Boston Terrier miniature wool dog.
The craft I use to make my felt dogs is needle felting. It is a time consuming craft and takes many, many hours to complete a model.
                                       He is very sweet with his  own personality.
Would you like to adopt him ?
He is one of a kind Boston Terrier Sculpture

                                           A perfect gift for the Boston Terrier owner
I create my needle felted dogs out of merino wool and corriedale wool .Each dog has with his own personality and unique character.

                        All of my dogs are handmade needle felted creations.